I love kissing
Interesting facts about kissing
- 1. The science of kissing is called philematology.
- 2. The insulting slang “kiss my ass” dates back at least to 1705.
- 3. Lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of the fingers. Not even genitals have as much sensitivity as lips.
- 4. On July 5-6, 2005 a couple in London locked lips for 31 hours, 30 minutes, and 30 seconds, making it the longest kiss ever recorded.
- 5. French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kiss involves only two.
- 6. The term “French kiss” came into the English language around 1923 as a slur on the French culture which was thought to be overly concerned with sex. In France, it’s called a tongue kiss or soul kiss because if done right, it feels as if two souls are merging. In fact, several ancient cultures thought that mouth-to-mouth kissing mingled two lovers’ souls.
- 7. Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. A Hershey’s kiss contains 26 calories, which takes five minutes of walking–or about four minutes of kissing–to burn off – Lets get kissing
- 8. It is possible for a woman to reach an orgasm through kissing – keep kissing.
- 9. Mechanically speaking, kissing is almost identical to suckling. Some scholars speculate that the way a person kisses may reflect whether he or she was breast fed or bottle fed.
- 10. Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract.
Kisses Kristina Yorkshire Escort xx